Employees would most recommend Zerto, FusionOps, Google, OutSystems, AppDirect, Sumo Logic, Cloudera, HyTrust, Tableau Software and Domo to their friends looking for a cloud computing company to work for in 2016. These and other insights are from an analysis completed today to determine the best cloud computing companies and CEOs to work for this year.
To keep the rankings and analysis completely impartial and fair, the latest Computer Reseller News list, The 100 Coolest Cloud Computing Vendors Of 2016 is the basis of the rankings. Cloud computing companies are among the most competitive there are about salaries, performance and sign-on bonuses and a myriad of perks and benefits. They are also attracting senior management teams that have strong leadership skills, many of whom are striving to create excellent company cultures. The most popular request from Forbes readers are for recommendations of the best cloud computing companies to work for, and that’s what led to this analysis.
Using the 2016 CRN list as a baseline to compare the Glassdoor.com scores of the (%) of employees who would recommend this company to a friend and (%) of employees who approve of the CEO, the table below is provided. You can find the original data set here. There are many companies listed on the CRN list that don’t have than many or any entries on Glassdoor, and they are excluded from the rankings shown below but are in the original data set. If the image below is not visible in your browser, you can view the rankings here.
The highest rated CEOs on Glassdoor as of February 3rd, 2016 include the following:
- Ziv Kedem, Zerto, 100%
- Gary Meyers, FusionOps, 100%
- Christian Chabot, Tableau Software, 100%
- John Burton, Nintex, 100%
- Rob Mee, Pivotal, 100%
- Rajiv Gupta, Skyhigh Networks, 100%
- Ken Shaw Jr., Infrascale, 100%
- Beau Vrolyk, Engine Yard, 100%
- Ramin Sayar, Sumo Logic, 99%
- Sundar Pichai, Google GOOGL -1.10%, 98%
- Lew Cirne, New Relic, 97%
- Daniel Saks, AppDirect , 96%
- James M. Whitehurst, Red Hat RHT +0.16%, 96%
- Marc Benioff, Salesforce, 96%
- Tom Kemp, Centrify, 95%
- Jeremy Roche, FinancialForce, 95%